In this rapidly growing technology era, while using the internet or any software, virus threats are widespread. Having an antivirus firewall software in your Windows 10 devices is essential to be in a flow with the current technology.
For 18 years, ZoneAlarm antivirus has been serving Windows devices to protect from Malware, Spyware, various viruses, and other cyber threats.
About ZoneAlarm by CheckPoint Company:
Since 1997, ZoneAlarm is one of the leading solutions to protect PCs from all possible ways of cyber attacks including pishing and ransomware.
Check Point Software Technologies Limited is the owner of this consumer brand.
Free Features Of ZoneAlarm Windows 10 Antivirus Software
Below are some,
Basic Antivirus & Anti-Spyware Detection
This feature is to detect virus for any software, USB devices when you insert to any USB port, online malware scripts when you are surfing the internet. You don’t get antivirus feature automatically when you first Install Zone Alarm in your Computer. You need to perform Installation within the software.
The Personal Firewall is one of the best features I mostly like from ZoneAlarm to hide your Windows 10 devices from the hackers. This firewall protects your data and files from being compromised by any hacker who tries to get into your system.
I feel somewhat sorry to let you know that this Identity Protection features on Zone Alarm antivirus software work for US citizens only. IP feature enables you to help protect you from identity theft and guard your info. If you feel anything suspicious with your Computer or Laptop, you can personally call a credit specialist to validate your inquiry. You can even get victim recovery assistance if some hacker attacks you.
You can back up important files like your tax returns, private photos, music files, and other data to online powered by iDrive. This feature allows you to retrieve the data from any location, scheduling the backup process, user-defined encryption keys. The only drawback is, you can only use free space of GB for online backup with Zone Alarm antivirus software.
Products Available From ZoneAlarm (Paid)
- AntiRansomware By ZoneAlarm: AntiRansomware products helps users to get back their encrypted data and files from the hackers. If Ransomeware hits your system, the hacker would demand a ransom to decrypt the data. If you are failed to pay the ransom within the deadline, ransom amount gets doubled. If you resist paying the amount, hacker permanently locks the data. By this product, you can easily decrypt your data and files. Price: $1.95/monthly & $14.95/yearly.
- Extreme Security: Extreme Security product gives you all type of protection starting from antivirus scans to online backup. Threat Emulation is one of the best features available in this product. It scans the file attached to your email, cloud storages, and other online data before malicious files infect your system. Wireless PC protection enables a shield to your Computer when you connect to an unsecured internet network. Zero hour protection protects the system from hackers who are trying to get access. Full stealth mode is a perfect feature that makes your PC invisible to hackers. Price: $59.95/Yearly (5 PCs) & $99.95/2Years (5 PCs)
- Pro Antivirus & FireWall: This product is best suitable for system and internet security. Recently, a google chrome extension (Anti-Phishing Chrome extension) is added in this product to ensure protection from phishing while you are online. Two-way firewall is available to block intruders and safeguards your data. Price: $39.95/Yearly (5 PCs) & $69.95/2Years (5PCs).
- Pro FireWall: This product works the same as the previous product, but the unique feature is, it shields the operating system during startup. As general, it monitors the suspicious activity, gives protection from inbound & outbound cyber attacks, anti-phishing chrome extension also available. Price: $29.95/Yearly (5PCs) & $59.95/2Years (5PCs).
- ZoneAlarm Mobile Security: This product is for Android and iOS Smartphone users to secure their mobile life. Mobile security by ZoneAlarm gives protection from unsecured WiFi connections, ransomware, and SMS phishing.
Installation Requirements For Windows 10 PCs
Before Installing Zone Alarm software on your Windows 10 devices, make sure that below requirements are fulfilled.
- 32-bit / 64-bit, 2 GB RAM
- 2 GHz or faster processor
- 1.5GB of available hard-disk space
- .NET framework – version 3.5 or later
How To Install ZoneAlarm Antivirus On Windows 10 Computers or Laptops
- Visit ZoneAlarm.Com, under the products section you can find various products from ZoneAlarm. If you want to try ZoneAlarm free version of, click on the Free Antivirus or Free firewall (both are same).
- Download the setup file of size 5.1 MB.
- Open the installer file.
- Press run option.
How To Uninstall ZoneAlarm Antivirus On Windows 10
To uninstall any software on Windows 10 PCs/Laptops, follow below instructions.
Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs & Features, now choose “ZoneAlarm”. Right click on the Application and press uninstall.
How To Update To Latest Version
To update ZoneAlarm to the newest version, open the software and find “Update Now” option.
Click on the Update Now, and wait for the software to find the newer version and installs it.
What Is The Best Product I should Buy From ZoneAlarm.Com?
As a prominent user of ZoneAlarm, I would say you can try its free version for some time and if you want to go with the pro version, choose Extreme Security Protection product. Having an antivirus program is very much needed nowadays. ZoneAlarm has all the potential to save you from cyber attacks, virus, worms, and other dangerous trojans.
Hope, I served the best about Zone Alarm Firewall and antivirus App. Reach out by commenting below if you have any further more doubts or need any help about the antivirus software.
They accept payments from Paypal, and credit cards.
That is all about ZoneAlarm Antivirus for Windows 10 OS. For more info on every product, kindly visit the official website of the software.
Was this article helpful?
If yes, please share the topic.